2019 Iowa Ave, Superior WI 54880
Sq Footage: 1200
RENTED THRU SEPTEMBER 2019
For rent, nice single family home with huge triple lot and tons of storage in the leafy green Billings Park neighborhood.
Spacious sunny two story, 2 bedrooms, plus a "bonus" room perfect for a playroom, home office, craft/sewing room or quiet space. 1.75 bathrooms.
Enormous yard! The house sits on three city lots and has NO standing-water issues, which are common in this area. Great 'old-time' front porch.
Included 2 car garage with new automatic door, ample shelving, workbench, and open rafters for even more storage. And if you need more, there's ample off street parking for cars, a boat, RV, etc. and a 10x12 storage shed.
Ideal neighborhood and family setting. Billings Park is just a few blocks away, plus you're close to the brand new Elementary School opening Fall 2018 - next to existing school.
Just a half-block from a bus stop. Easy access to Bong Bridge and less than 10 minutes to Miller Hill Mall, one mile from grocery and shopping in the Superior Business District. 2 miles to UW-Superior.
Minimum of 12month lease preferred to lock this low initial monthly rent amount.
First month rent + security deposit due at lease signing
References and documentation of income as well as credit, criminal and eviction background checks required for each adult occupant
$35 application fee per each adult applicant/occupant
NO smoking property!
Pets welcome with preapproval and additional $250 to $500 refundable pet deposit per pet
All utilities are paid by the renter via accounts in the renters name
Lawn maintenance and snow removal is the responsibility of the renters
• 2 bedrooms (approximately equal sized)
• +"bonus room" for office, play area, or small BR
• Walk-in pantry with shelving
• Coat Closet/Storage on main floor
• ceiling fan
• laundry washer and dryer provided
• Great 'old-time' front porch
• Plus plenty of off street parking for cars, RV, etc.
• 1.75 baths
• Kitchen appliances provided: Fridge, Electric Stove, Microwave, and Disposal
• Separate dining room
• wired for cable television/internet/phone
• full basement for even more storage
• Huge yard
• 2 car garage with new door and auto opener including ample shelving, workbench, and open rafters for more storage.
• included use of a 10x12 outdoor storage shed