2019 Iowa Ave, Superior, WI, 54880
Sq Footage: 1200
Approved Application Pending for September 1, 2018. No more showings at this time.
For rent, nice single family home with huge triple lot and tons of storage in the leafy green Billings Park neighborhood.
Spacious sunny two story, 2 bedrooms, plus a "bonus" room perfect for a playroom, home office, craft/sewing room or quiet space. 1.75 bathrooms.
Enormous yard! The house sits on three city lots and has NO standing-water issues, which are common in this area. Great 'old-time' front porch.
Included 2 car garage with new automatic door, ample shelving, workbench, and open rafters for even more storage. And if you need more, there's ample off street parking for cars, a boat, RV, etc. and a 10x12 storage shed.
Ideal neighborhood and family setting. Billings Park is just a few blocks away, plus you're close to the brand new Elementary School opening Fall 2018 - next to existing school.
Just a half-block from a bus stop. Easy access to Bong Bridge and less than 10 minutes to Miller Hill Mall, one mile from grocery and shopping in the Superior Business District. 2 miles to UW-Superior.
Minimum of 12month lease preferred to lock this low initial monthly rent amount.
First month rent + security deposit due at lease signing
References and documentation of income as well as credit, criminal and eviction background checks required for each adult occupant
$35 application fee per each adult applicant/occupant
NO smoking property!
Pets welcome with preapproval and additional $250 to $500 refundable pet deposit per pet
All utilities are paid by the renter via accounts in the renters name
Lawn maintenance and snow removal is the responsibility of the renters
• 2 bedrooms (approximately equal sized)
• +"bonus room" for office, play area, or small BR
• Walk-in pantry with shelving
• Coat Closet/Storage on main floor
• ceiling fan
• laundry washer and dryer provided
• Great 'old-time' front porch
• Plus plenty of off street parking for cars, RV, etc.
• 1.75 baths
• Kitchen appliances provided: Fridge, Electric Stove, Microwave, and Disposal
• Separate dining room
• wired for cable television/internet/phone
• full basement for even more storage
• Huge yard
• 2 car garage with new door and auto opener including ample shelving, workbench, and open rafters for more storage.
• included use of a 10x12 outdoor storage shed