3737 - 34th Ave S #2, Minneapolis MN 55406
Year built: 1917
RENTED THROUGH AUG 2019 - NO ShOWINGS
Charming side-by-duplex in great Longfellow neighborhood within walking distant to coffee shop, cafes, light rail, walking and bike trails.
This southside unit (#2) of a charming duplex is a sunny updated, but smaller one bedroom one bath unit perfect for one person with a use-case for a home office or studio.
The unique feature of this unit is a HUGE basement bonus room that can be used for so many things: your own home brew pub? yoga and workout room? mediation room? home office? gamer space? workshop? art studio? or "man" cave? It's got a separate fridge down there and a 1/4 bath as well. It's your private and secure bonus room, use your imagination! Ideal for someone who needs a separate space from your main living area to create, focus, work or entertain.
This won't last long. Move-in ready September 1st.
Monthly rent includes one side of two car garage, mowing and snow removal, water, trash and free use of on-site washer and dryer just for this unit's tenant.
Tenant pays gas, electric and internet.
Fenced yard makes this place pet friendly. A pet requires approval, additional deposit and pet rent.
Non-smoking premise or grounds.
Call or text to arrange a showing.
All tenants will be must pass background (credit, employment, criminal, eviction) checks. Those will less than stellar credit will be required to pre-pay first month, last month and security deposit.
$40 application fee for each person on the lease.
Maximum of two people in the household.
Must income qualify or have co-signer who income and credit qualifies.
• HUGE basement bonus room + 1/4 bath
• Old work charm with modern updates
• Upgraded electric, plumbing, heating
• Wall air conditioner in living room included!
• Original claw foot tub with new roman handheld faucet with full shower + glass block window
• Walk-Up Walk-In Closet
• Fenced yard and garden area - shared
• Mowing and snow removal provided by owner
• Gas, electric, cable and internet services paid by tenant
• Approved pets okay with pet deposit and pet rent
• Close to Light Rail, Bike Trails, and Minnehaha Park
• Original woodwork, cabinets, trim and details
• toasty warm radiator heat in winter
• New appliances: gas range and refrigerator
• Updated and remodeled bathroom and kitchen
• Separate laundry appliances for unit - brand new! FREE usage!
• Ample storage - both secured and common
• Screened in backyard patio area - shared
• Water, sewer, trash & recycling paid by owner
• Include garage parking