3737 - 34th Ave S #1 , Minneapolis MN 55406
text (650) 529-4645 or email pmmarcov AT gmail dot com
Year built: 1917
RENTED thru April 2019 - NO SHOWINGS
3737 - 34th Ave South, #1, Minneapolis, MN, 55406
2 Bed - 1 Bath
$1,550 /month, including garage rent
Longfellow neighborhood -- need we say more?
City living with a hometown neighborly feel
Close to everything: Light Rail, Midtown Greenway, and Minnehaha Park, coffees shops, restaurants, vintage retail and thrift stores
Please email or text owner to arrange a time to see. Do not disturb the current tenants.
Showings start NOW until it's gone. If you're seeing this ad it's available. Contact the owner with your name, how many people you're looking to reside with, your preferred move-in date and what kind of pet you have if applicable.
Ready to move in for May 1, 2017.
About the owners: we are private party rental owners and our intention is to have great properties with happy, responsible residents and neighbors for the long-term. We take pride in our properties (like homeowners should) and our residents do too. We are active and accessible property managers and people. And we have lots of experience working with people newly locating to the Twin Cities and needing some extra help finding a great place to live.
Contact the number below for a showing or more information about this property BEFORE completing our Online Application: http://www.rtd4.com/150338
NOT approved for Section 8.
email preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org
• VINTAGE CHARM + MODERN UPDATES
• Built-in shelves, dresser and linen closets
• Upgraded electrical, plumbing, heating
• Wall air conditioner unit in living room for summers.
• Wood burning fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantel
• New glass block bath window, sink, toilet, faucets, fans
• Heated 3-season sun porch overlooking backyard
• Landscaped lawn and garden area
• Screened-in backyard party patio
• Yard work (spring, fall cleanups, weekly mowing and winter snow removal) paid by owner
• Gas, electric, cable and internet services paid by tenant
• Approved pets okay with pet deposit and pet rent
• THE DETAILS:
• Garage Rent $ included
• Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000 + $500 if you have an approved pet
• All adult tenants will be must pass third-party background (credit, employment, criminal, eviction) checks.
• Occupancy: maximum of three (3) people in the household
• Smoking: non-smoking premise
• Beautiful original woodwork, cabinets, trim and details
• Living room and dining room and sunny eat-in kitchen
• Toasty warm radiator heat in winter with brand new boiler
• NEW appliances - gas range, built-in microwave, refrigerator
• FREE laundry with new washer and gas dryer just for this unit. Not shared.
• Cast-iron tub with modern shower installed
• Ample storage in basement -both locked and open
• Fenced back yard.
• LOVINGLY MAINTAINED
• Water, sewer, trash & recycling paid by owner
• One stall in garage included in rent
• Attentive, responsible, and active property management
• Monthly Rent: $1550
• Lease Terms: 12-15 month minimum -- longer possible
• Application Fee: $40 per each adult occupant
• Those will less than baseline minimum credit rating will be required to pre-pay first month and last month's rent plus security deposit.
• Section 8: not qualified for participation
• Pets: OK with approval, pet deposit and pet rent