3913 - 37th Ave So # 1, Minneapolis MN 55406
Year built: 1910
NO MORE SHOWINGS
RENTED THROUGH AUGUST 2020
Highly sought after Longfellow neighborhood lower-level duplex. 2 bedroom and one bath, Original 1910 hardwood floors, new windows and completely updated inside and out. Large fenced yard with raised garden beds, patio and BBQ area.
Year-round lawn care (snow removal, mowing) provided at no cost. Separate free-to-use laundry and main furnace HEAT, water and garbage/recycling included with rent!
Pets allowed with additional, refundable deposit and monthly pet rent.
ALL applicants need to be screened by a third-party for credit, income, evictions, employment history, and a comprehensive criminal background screening and are required to pay $40 non-refundable fee at time of application processing.
Maximum occupancy: 2
About the owners:
We are private party professionals and our intention is to have great properties with happy, responsible residents and neighbors for the long-term. We take pride in our properties (like homeowners should) and our residents do too. We are active and accessible property managers and people. One of us grew up in this neighborhood where we know one and manage 4 neighborhood duplexes - we love the neighborhood and creating great spaces for people to live here.
We have lots of experience working with people newly locating to the Twin Cities and needing some extra help finding a great place to live in this competitive rental market. We've rented to several parties "site unseen" relocated from out of state.
Contact us for a pre-screening and to arrange a showing BEFORE completing our Online Application! We don't collect application fees until after you've seen the property or interviewed with us.
Important: ** When reaching out to ask about this unit, PLEASE tell us the following:
* When you want to move in?
* How many people will occupy the property?
* Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind?
* Why you're moving from your current residence?
• Rent INCLUDES HEAT!
• Newer Gas Range
• Newer Garbage Disposal
• Two Lighted Ceiling Fans
• 1/2 garage with lots of storage and shelving
• Landlord pays water, sewer, garbage, and main gas forced air HEAT!
• Approved pets okay with additional rent & deposit
• Newer Washer & Dryer in Basement Laundry
• Newer Built-in Microwave with vent hood over range
• Newer Shower and Tub Plumbing and Faucets
• Fenced Yard
• Year-Around Yard & Snow Care Provided at no charge
• Tenant pays gas for hot water, dryer, kitchen stove, supplemental laundry room heat and all unit electricity.