3913 - 37th Ave So # 1, Minneapolis MN 55406
Year built: 1910
APPLICATION PENDING for September 1, 2018 move in. No more showings at this time.
Highly sought after Longfellow neighborhood lower-level duplex. 2 bedroom and one bath, Original 1910 hardwood floors, new windows and completely updated inside and out. Large fenced yard with raised garden beds, patio and BBQ area.
Year-round lawn care (snow removal, mowing) provided at no cost. Separate free-to-use laundry and main furnace HEAT, water and garbage/recycling included with rent!
Pets allowed with additional, refundable deposit and monthly pet rent.
ALL adult applicants and occupants will be screened by third-party for credit, income, rental history, and a comprehensive background screening and are required to pay $35 non-refundable fee at time of application processing.
Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
• Newer Washer & Dryer in Basement Laundry
• Newer Built-in Microwave with vent hood over range
• Newer Shower and Tub Plumbing and Faucets
• Fenced Yard
• Year-Around Yard & Snow Care Provided at no charge
• Tenant pays gas for hot water, dryer, kitchen stove, supplemental laundry room heat and all unit electricity.
• Newer Gas Range
• Newer Garbage Disposal
• Two Lighted Ceiling Fans
• 1/2 garage
• Landlord pays water, sewer, garbage, and main gas forced air HEAT!
• Approved pets okay with additional rent & deposit