3913 - 37th Ave So # 2, Minneapolis MN 55406
RENTED. NO CURRENT SHOWINGS
Year built: 1910
RENTED thru April 2020 - NO SHOWINGS
Highly sought after, super cute Longfellow neighborhood duplex with big yard!
Upper unit: 2 bedroom, one bath, original 1910 hardwood floors, new windows, updated inside and out.
Large master bedroom, with a second **small** bedroom, makes this unit ideal for one person or a couple intending to use the second bedroom as an office, reading or guest room.
** Second bedroom is approximately 8.5 x 10.1 feet.
Large garage space (one car) for additional $50 per month.
Rent INCLUDES HEAT!
Maximum occupancy TWO (2) adults
SMALL pet only with approval and additional deposit + pet rent
ALL applicants will be thoroughly screened by third-party for credit history, employment, and a comprehensive criminal and eviction background check. $40 non-refundable application fee per adult applicant at time of application processing.
Lease Terms: 12- month minimum starting XXXX
Please indicate details about the # of people you're looking for, if you have pets, and the size and breeds of the pets. Because this is an UPPER unit with hardwood floors, only small, well behaved adult dogs will be considered.
DO NOT DISTURB EXISTING TENANTS. Showings are BY APPOINTMENT only.
About the owners: we are private party rental owners and our intention is to have great properties with happy, responsible residents and neighbors for the long-term. We take pride in our properties (like homeowners should) and our residents do too. We are active and accessible property managers and people. And we have lots of experience working with people newly locating to the Twin Cities and needing some extra help finding a great place to live.
• Property Features:
• three season sun porch off of kitchen
• HEAT paid by landlord!
• updated electrical and plumbing throughout
• bright and sunny unit with new windows
• In addition to heat, landlord also pays water, garbage and year-round lawn and snow care.
• quiet residential neighborhood and home
• close to everything - light rail, cafes, shops, bike trails
• Pet friendly property
• Huge garage space available
• 2 bedroom 1 bath upper level duplex
• refinished hardwood floors
• FREE use of washer and dryer in basement laundry room
• gas stove
• ceiling fans
• Screened in back sun porch and separate backstairs entrance
• big yard with raised bed gardens
• great owner/property manager
• Fenced yard