4402 Minnehaha Ave, Minneapolis MN 55406
RENTED thru April 2020 - NO SHOWINGS
Completely updated, sunny, in-demand side-by-side Duplex on huge corner lot within a short walking distance to Minnehaha Park, Light Rail. Easy commuter access to both Minneapolis and St. Paul, Mall of America and MSP airport. Direct access to bike trails and the "new" Minnehaha Ave Parkway amenities, businesses, and restaurants.
Fenced Yard, Pet Friendly (with pet rent and additional deposits), Garage available, lots of storage in basement and lots of closet space in the unit. New furnace, windows, electrical and plumbing throughout. All new kitchen too!
Monthly Rent: $1150 + $50 per month for garage space and $50 per month pet rent with approved pet.
Lease Terms: 12 month minimum -- longer possible
Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000 + $500 per approved pet
Application Fee: $40 per adult occupant
All adult tenants will be must pass third-party background (credit, employment, criminal, eviction) checks.
Those will less than baseline minimum credit rating will be required to pre-pay first month and last month's rent plus security deposit.
Occupancy: maximum of two (2) people in the household
Section 8: not qualified for participation
Smoking: non-smoking premise
Pets: OK with approval, pet deposit and pet rent
About the owners: we are private party real estate professionals and our intention is to have great properties with happy, responsible residents and neighbors for the long-term. We take pride in our properties (like homeowners should) and our residents do too. We are active and accessible property managers and people. And we have lots of experience working with people newly locating to the Twin Cities and needing some extra help finding a great place to live.
Contact us for MORE OPENINGS in Longfellow - Howe - Minnehaha Park coming up for September 1st (as yet unadvertised).
Contact us for a showing or more information about this property BEFORE completing our Online Application
• VIntage Charm with Modern Updates
• Hardwood floors
• New furnace
• Lots of storage & closet space
• Fenced back yard (pets OK with additional deposits and rent)
• Year-round yard care and snow removal included
• Walking Distance to Minnehaha Park
• A home - not an boxed in apartment.
• Sunny one bedroom one bath in side-by-side duplex Partially finished private basement space and 3//4 bath
• New windows and completely updated inside and out.
• New washer and dryer - FREE and exclusive use
• Non-smokers preferred.
• Big corner lot with gardens
• New big garage space available for $50/month
• Great owner-landlord