4400 Minnehaha Ave So, Minneapolis MN 55406
Patty via text @ 408-429-4032
Sq Footage: 730
Year built: 1929
NO SHOWINGS: PROPERTY RENTED THRU April 2019
Walking Distance To Minnehaha Park
In Demand Side-by-Side Longfellow neighborhood Duplex walking distance to Minnehaha Park, Light Rail and Easy Commute Access To Both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
ALL applicants will be screened by third-party credit, income, and comprehensive background screening and are required to pay $40 non-refundable fee at time of application processing.
• Sunny one bedroom one bath duplex
• Hardwood floors
• Window A/C unit in bedroom provided
• Newer furnace
• Workshop (studio, exercise) room in basement
• Non-smoking building and grounds
• Big corner lot with garden space galore
• New 2 Car Garage Available for additional monthly rent
• Huge Bonus Room and basement storage
• Updated kitchen and bath
• New windows and completely updated inside and out.
• Newer washer and dryer - free to use!
• TONS of storage & closet space
• Fenced yard (pets OK with additional deposits and rent)
• Year-round yard care and snow removal provided