3027 - 31st Ave S, Minneapolis MN 55406
Text or call 408-429-4032 (Note PACIFIC TIME) Email pm at pattymitchell dot com
Sq Footage: 680
Year built: 1929
RENTED thru August 2019 - NO SHOWINGS
Charming Side-by-Side Duplex Home.
12 month minimum lease.
Pet okay with approval and additional rent and deposit
Who wouldn't want to live in the BEST Neighborhood in Minneapolis (CITY PAGES, 2013 and 2014)
Here are a few of the reasons why:
Location! Location! Location!
Hiawatha Light Rail is so close and gets you to the airport, MOA, or downtown without the hassle or expense of parking and a nasty commute
Easy in and out access to 35W, 62 Crosstown & 94 means its a breeze going to either downtown.
Bike, blade, or boogie along West River Parkway or the Midtown Greenway. Enjoy the year-around beautiful of Minnehaha Fall and Park
Thrift shops and gift shops nearby, as well as doctors, dentists, herbalists, holistic health centers, yoga and pilates studios
Bank, post office, library, Target, YWCA, Longfellow Market, Midtown Farmer's Market 2x/week, Cub, Rainbow & many great restaurants are all within walking, biking distance.
Neighborhood events, festivals, and community activities like the annual League of Longfellow (LoLa)Art Crawl
Restaurants, cafes and coffee shops galore! Including Fireroast Caf, Ghandi Mahal, Blue Door Pub, Turtle Bread, Parka, Craftsman, Longfellow Grill, Zeke's, Sonora Grill
Entertainment options like Riverview Theater, Trylon Cinema, or live music at Riverview Wine Bar, Merlin's, Hexagon Bar & much more.
• PROPERTY RENTED thru August 2016
• Hardwood floors and original vintage built-in wooden cabinets
• Gas stove
• Large backyard and raised bed garden if you're interested
• Separate laundry usage included for free
• Heat & electric paid by you
• One-month security deposit required
• $35 non-refundable application fee to perform credit, background, employment and personal reference checks
• Nice neighbors. Attentive Landlord
• Available September 1, 2014
• Updated and maintained 1 bedroom and 1 bath
• Updated electrical and plumbing
• Lots of storage (secured and open) in basement
• Off-street and on-street parking
• Trash & water paid by owner
• Year-around outdoor maintenance paid for by owner (snow, mow, blow)
• One dog or cat allowed with additional deposit and monthly pet rent
• Prefer non-smokers
• Minimum 12 month lease